Who are we? / Bornova Anatolian Highschool

 Who are we?

        We are 9 Bornova Anatolian Highschool students who love music. We came together and created a team to learn about music and how it effects our feelings and emotions.


    I want to briefly introduce ourselves with our own words!

        Mert Ege:

            Hello everyone! My name is Mert Ege, I am a student at Bornova Anatolian High School, I like listening to music, playing and making music with guitar. My favorite genres are heavy metal and hard rock and my favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold, Alter Bridge, Pantera, Guns N' Roses, Scorpions and Mor ve Ötesi. I can listen to these bands all day long!

        Yetkin:

            Hello! I'm Yetkin. I'm 15 years old and I live in a lovely city, İzmir, in Turkey. I'm a student in Bornova Anatolian High School. Well, I'm looking forward to work and meet with you. I know 3 languages.(By the way I could do some mistakes so I'm sorry if I made a mistake. Also I have to improve my English.) These are English, Deutsch and Turkish. I used to know Spanish a few years ago but I have totally forgotten. I love cars, technology, memorize some countries, where they are, and games! I want to learn for example animating and 3D modeling by using Blender, editing videos, creating a electronic music.... That's all. If you have anything you want to know about me, you can text a message to me.

        Uzay:

            Hello everyone , I am a student from Bornova Anatolian High school. I like listening music and watching movies. I like listening rap , hip hop and rnb. My favorite film is Matrix. I like playing basketball.

       Bora:

            My name is Bora. I am from Izmir in Turkey.I'm 15 years old and my hobbies are making and listening to music, playing video games, programming and watching Japanese cartoons(anime). I can speak fluent English and currently learning German and Japanese.

       Çağrı:

            Hello, I am a student from Bornova Anatolian High School in İzmir. I am 16. I love listening music. My favorite artists are Eminem and Queen. And I like Quentin Tarantino movies. My favourite movies are Pulp Fiction and The Dark Knight.

       Onat:

            Hello there, I am a student from Bornova Anatolian High School who loves watching old movies. My favorite ones are, Pulp Fiction, Usual Suspects and Taxi Driver. I like listening 60s, psychedelic, progressive and hard rock. My favorite bands are Queen, The Doors, The Rolling Stones, Metallica and Pink Floyd. And I love Jimi Hendrix' songs too. I am here to meet great people like y'all.

       Yankı:

            Hi there! My name is Yankı and I'm 16 years old. I am a 10th grade student at Bornova Anatolian High School and I live in İzmir.I like a lot of things about music.I like listening to music,playing piano,singing songs and dancing.There isn't a certain type of music that I especially like but I can definitely say that I love listening to music in so many other languages such as German,Italien,Spanish,Norwegian,French, Japanese,Greek...By the way I know German besides Turkish and English. I also enjoy watching movies or series.I'd like to say a lot of things about the movies and the series that I like,but for that,I need more space to write:))So I'm gonna stop here. I look forward to work with all of you.Take care of yourselves ;)

       Damla:

            Hi, i am 15 and a sophomore in BAL. i love to read and i love music, which is like the whole point. and i would very much like to be great friends with you all!


        We introduced ourselves, now it's your turn! Why don't you write some sentences abot yourselves in the comments section ;) 


Have a nice and musical day :)

Comments

  1. Işılsu-ICASBL:
    Hello everyone. My name is Işılsu. I'm fifteen. This year ı started Izmir Cengiz Aytmatov Social Sciences High School as a prep class student. I love listening music, reading book, taking photos and going outside. And also I went dance school for 10 ten years. I took balet and dance class there. Then last year I graduated there. Now I am
    doing internship in that course which I graduted last year. Take care of yourselves:))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment